Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oct. 5 16


Brittmoore and Church Road, Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
My house in west Houston, TX, during the late evening.



Notes: The day was mostly warm and humid. There were big to small, white, to grey stratus clouds during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds were calm with some occasional moderate gusts. It felt pretty hot during the late morning and afternoon hours. There were some scattered showers and maybe some isolated thunderstorms in and around the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. I didn't see any rain, but I think I felt a rain drop, sometime during the early evening. It looked like it was going to rain, where I was in west Houston, during the day. I didn't hear about any warnings, damage, or advisories with the showers and possible thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment