Sunday, October 16, 2016

Oct. 16 16

Notes: The wind speeds felt to be calm with moderate gusts during the morning, afternoon, and evening. The wind speeds felt to be calm with strong gusts during the early night. Big to small low puffy stratus clouds were scattered across the sky during the morning, afternoon, and evening. There looked to be only a few high thin whispery cirrus clouds in the sky, when I looked during the early night. The morning and evening was very warm and humid. The afternoon was very warm, almost hot and humid. There were a few light isolated showers and one heavy shower, maybe thunderstorm on the east side of Houston, TX. There may have been some isolated showers and thunderstorms in other areas of Houston, TX. I didn't see, or feel any rain drops where I was in west Houston, TX. I didn't hear about any flooding, or damages from the showers and maybe thunderstorms that passed over east Houston, TX. This was my observation of the weather in west Houston, TX, where I was during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment