Sunday, October 9, 2016

Oct. 9 16

Notes: Sorry, but I could not get a picture, as my computer is having memory problems. There were thin to thick, flat stratus clouds scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, and evening. The sky looked to be clear during the night. I saw some pop up showers on the radar in and near the Houston, TX area, when I looked at the radar during the day. I didn't hear anything about these pop up showers, so I don't know if they were real, or not. The wind speeds were calm with moderate gusts. There were some strong gusts. It was, really cool, almost cold, during the early and mid-morning. It was still a little cool during the late morning. It was warm during the afternoon and evening. It started to feel cool again during the early night. This was what I observed in Houston,Katy, and Bellaire, TX. The locations that I had traveled to on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment