Friday, October 14, 2016

Oct. 14 16

Notes: I'm getting a hard drive tomorrow. Flat stratus clouds were scattered across the sky for most of the morning and afternoon until around 4:30 when the sky turned into a dark grey. The sky looked to have become clear during the night. The wind speeds felt to be calm with moderate gusts and some strong gusts. Showers and thunderstorms were scattered across Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. Moderate to heavy rain started to fall where I was working in northwest Houston, TX and it was still raining on my way home in west Houston, TX. The rain stopped at my house, at around 6 pm. I did see some flash flooding in west Houston, TX from the heavy shower/thunderstorm that passed through. I didn't see any damage, or hear about any storm damage. This was my observation from where I was in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment