Thursday, February 1, 2018

Jan. 31 18

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.
Cypress, TX, during the late evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, \during the early night.


Summary: The day was a little cool, dry, and sunny. There didn't look to be any rain over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. Wavy alto stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, and early evening. The sky looked to have become clear, during the late evening. The sky looked to be clear, during the night. I think the wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. I think it felt very cold, during the early morning. I think it felt cold, during the mid-morning. I think it started to feel a little cool, during the late morning. I think it felt a little cool, almost warm, during the afternoon. I think it felt a little cool, during the evening and early night. I think it felt cool, during the late night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 40's with maybe some high 30's, I think, and the high temperatures looked to be in the high, or maybe mid 60's, or maybe both, I think, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Area Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. The roads looked to be dry, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. I think the ground was still a little muddy from recent rain, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. I didn't see any precip producing, or thunderstorm type clouds, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder, or see any lightning strikes, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, where I was in Houston and Cypress, TX, during the day.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX and Cypress, TX.


Thoughts: Lots of sun and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment