Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jan. 30 18

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was cool, sunny, and dry. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't feel, see, or hear any rain drops. Wavy alto stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I think the wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt cold, during the early morning and late night. It felt very cool, during the mid-morning and late evening. It felt cool, becoming a little cool, during the late morning. It felt a little cool, during the afternoon. I think it felt cool, during the early evening. I think it felt cold, during the early night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 40's with maybe some high 30's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low 60's with maybe some mid 60's, I think, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see any precip producing, or thunderstorm type clouds, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day. The roads were dry, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during the day.. I think the ground was still a little muddy in some areas from recent rain, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during the day.. I didn't see any lightning strikes, or hear any rumbles of thunder, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during the day. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The day was cooler than I though it was going to be. I enjoyed the wavy alto stratus clouds and sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment