Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sep. 16 23






































The day was mostly cloudy, wet, and warm. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the early morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the mid-morning and hot, during the late morning. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. A line of heavy rain began to pass through the Houston, TX area, from West to East through the early and mid afternoon followed by light to moderate showers through the rest of the afternoon and evening. I think most if not all of the showers were gone by the night. I witnessed flash flooding rain with lightning and thunder on my way from Katy, TX where I was visiting my friend toward past Highway 6, during the early and mid-afternoon.

 Thoughts: It was really fun to see all the rain. Almost scary with the flash flooding was worried about breaking my car.

Locations: Katy, TX, Montrose, Copperfield, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment