Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nov. 1 16

Notes: I think there looked to be a light fog with big high stratus clouds in the sky, during the early morning in northwest and west Houston, TX. Big, medium, and small, grey to bluish grey clouds covered most of the sky during the mid and late morning, afternoon, and maybe early evening in northwest and west Houston, TX. There looked to be only a few high stratus clouds in the sky during the late evening and night in northwest Houston, TX. It felt warm during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night in northwest and west Houston, TX. The wind speeds felt to be relatively calm with moderate to strong gusts during the morning, afternoon, evening, and early night in northwest and west Houston, TX. Light to moderate and heavy showers and maybe a few thunderstorms looked to be scattered across the southwest, west and northwest areas of Houston, TX, during the  morning and afternoon. A moderately, or maybe heavy shower passed over where I was in west Houston, TX, during the early afternoon. A few light showers passed over where I was in west Houston, TX after the moderately, or maybe heavy shower, during the early afternoon. Another moderate shower passed over where I was in west Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon. I didn't see, or feel any rain drops after that. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damages from the showers and maybe thunderstorms that passed over southwest, west, and northwest Houston, TX. I think I may have heard some distant thunder and seen some flashes of lightning, but wasn't too sure. There may have also been some showers and thunderstorms in other areas of Houston, TX, but I don't remember seeing any on the radar. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in west and norhtwest Houston, TX, where I was, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment