Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nov. 5 16

Notes: The wind speeds felt to be calm with maybe some moderate gusts in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the day. Big to small, bright white and some bluish grey and light grey low stratus clouds covered most of the sky in west and northwest Houston, TX during morning, afternoon, and  maybe early evening. High with some small thin and some puffy stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky during the late evening and night. It felt warm in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the day. There was a slight chance for rain, but I didn't see any where I was. There looked to be isolated light showers scattered around Houston, TX, on the radar, during the morning, afternoon, and night. I didn't hear about any flooding, or damages from the showers. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in west and northwest Houston, TX, where I was, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment