Monday, November 7, 2016

Nov. 7 16

Notes: The wind speeds were calm with maybe some moderate and strong gusts in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cool during the early and mid-morning in northwest and west Houston, TX. It felt a little cool in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. Big to small, bright white, light and dark grey low stratus clouds covered most of the sky in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, and maybe evening, and night. The sun started to peak through the clouds at around 3 pm, I think and lasted until sunset. A line of showers and thunderstorms was still moving through the Houston, TX area from the day before, during the early morning. The line of showers and thunderstorms finally left the Houston, TX area sometime during the early morning after sunrise. My house in northwest Houston, TX as well as many other areas in and around Houston, TX received some rain. I saw some big puddles on my way to work, in west Houston, TX. I didn't see any flooding, or damages other than a few twigs and leaves. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in west and northwest Houston, TX, where I was during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment