Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Nov. 8 16

Notes: Big to small, bright white, light to dark grey and blueish grey low stratus clouds looked to cover the whole sky, maybe breaking up a bit at times in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds felt to be calm with maybe some moderate to strong gusts in west and northwest Houston, TX. It felt very cool in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning. It felt cool, almost warm, in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning, afternoon, evening, and night.  There looked to be a light, or maybe moderate dense fog with some light drizzle when I was driving into work in west Houston, TX, during the early morning at around 7 am. I didn't see, or feel any rain drops after that. There looked to be a couple of clusters of light to moderate showers on the radar near Houston, TX, when I looked sometime during the early night. I didn't hear about any flooding, or damages from the showers. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in west and northwest Houston, TX, where I was during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment