Friday, November 11, 2016

Nov. 11 16

Notes: Big, puffy low stratus clouds looked to cover the whole, or maybe most of the sky in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the early morning. The sun started to peak through the clouds in west Houston, TX, sometime during the mid to late morning. Big, wide, bright white high stratus clouds with little bright white, high puffy stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky in northwest and west Houston, TX during the afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds were relatively calm with moderate and maybe some strong gusts in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cold in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the early morning. It felt cool in west Houston, TX, during the mid-morning. It felt a little cool, almost warm in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the afternoon and evening. It felt cool in northwest Houston, TX, during the night. The ground looked to be a little wet and their were some spots on my car in northwest Houston,TX, during the early morning. I saw some more drops fall on my window when I approached west Houston, TX, during the early morning. That was the only rain that I saw. I saw some isolated light to moderate showers pop up on the radar in and around Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. I didn't hear about, or see any flooding, or damages from the showers. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in northwest and west Houston, TX, where I was, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment