Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Nov. 2 16

The wind speeds felt to be relatively calm during the early morning. The wind speeds felt to be relatively calm with moderate to strong gusts during the mid and late morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There looked to be a few medium to small, puffy stratus clouds in the sky during the morning. Big, medium, and small, light grey to medium/bluish grey stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky during the afternoon and early evening. The sky looked to have become mostly clear during the late evening. The sky looked to be mostly clear during the night. Light to heavy showers and maybe thunderstorms became scattered across Houston, TX, sometime during the late morning, or early afternoon and stayed until the late evening. The showers and maybe thunderstorms were mostly scattered across the west areas of Houston, TX. A moderately heavy shower passed over where I was in west Houston, TX at around 4 pm. I felt some drizzle sometime during the late afternoon in west Houston, TX. I saw some water droplets fall on my cars window when I left work in west Houston, TX, during the late evening. I saw some big puddles on my way to northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening. I didn't hear about any damages from the showers and maybe thunderstorms. It felt warm and humid during the morning. It felt hot and humid during the early and mid-afternoon. It felt warm and humid during the late afternoon, evening, and night. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in west and northwest Houston, TX, where I was during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment