Monday, December 19, 2011

Cloudy and Wet!


                                     Look at all of leaves that have fallen.
                                   This is the beginning of our heaviest shower.
                         It looks like most of the rain was in the middle of Houston.

Today was warm with a low of 55 degrees and a high of 73 degrees. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph but, the wind gusts stopped, the humidity level was high, and the sky was cloudy when I went to sleep at around 1:10 am. The wind speeds were up to around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I woke up at around 10 am. I started to see some 25 maybe even 30 mph wind gusts at around 11:30 pm. It was drizzling at around 2 pm, when I was walking with my little sister to H-E-B from my dad's store. It was raining at around 4 pm when my brother picked my mom and me up from my dad's store, the rain was moderate nd the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, the 20 and 30 mph wind gusts had stopped. The radar showed that it had started raining at around 3:40 pm and that there were some on and off light showers between 2 and 3 pm. The rain had stopped at around 4:30 pm. There were no more showers after 6 pm. There might have been some fog between 4 and 6 but, i'm not sure. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph between 6 and 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and it was foggy at around 8 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 10 mph after 8 pm. It stayed foggy after 8 pm. The sky was cloudy from the begining to the end of the day and the humidity levels were high from the begining to the end of the day. The rain was scaterred throughout Houston, most of the areas got some rain. The area that got the most rain was the  East Fork San Jacinto @ FM 1485 area which got .88 inches of rain. My area got .12 inches of rain. The day was cloudy and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment