Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cool and Sunny

                                         A jet streaks across the sky.

Today was cool with a low of 49 degrees and a high of 65 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was a little high when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The sky was cloudy and it looked a little foggy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity level was low at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some 10 mph gusts at aorund 10:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 12 pm but, the clouds were high and thin so, it looked like it was clear. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 12:30 pm. I noticed that the sky was fair at around 4:20 pm, on the way back from my dad's store. The sky was partly cloudy at around 5:30 pm and mostly cloudy by around 6 pm, the clouds were high and thin. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 8 pm. I saw that the humidity level was high at around 8:20 pm. I saw some gusts around 15 mph and light fog at around 9:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 11 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 8:20 pm. I''m not sure if it was still foggy at around 11 pm, it looked like it was. I can't tell if it's foggy or if it just looks foggy because of the clouds, I don't know. The day was cool and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment