Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cool and Fair!

                                            Those are fair clouds.

Today was cool with a low of 48 degrees and a high of 64 degrees. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph at around 1:30 am. The wind speeds seemed calm, the sky was cloudy and foggy, and the humidity level was high when I went to sleep at around 2:10 am. The fog was gone when I looked out my window at around 3 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when I went to take out the trash. The sky started to clear up at around 11 am, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high. The sky was fair by around 11:30 am, the humidity level was low. The wind speeds were calm when I looked at around 4:30 pm. It was foggy at around 6 pm. The humdity level was a little high at around 7:30 pm. At around 9 pm I saw that it was cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm. I don't know if it continued to be foggy through the night but, it still looked a little foggy at around 11:30 pm. The sky was stayed cloudy after 9 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 4:30 pm and the humidity levels stayed a little high after 7:30 pm. The day was cool and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment