Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little Cloudy and Cool!


                                   There was some frost early in the morning.                                 
                                       The fog was dense near 12 am.

Today was cool with a low of 34 degrees and a high of 68 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and there was some light fog when I went to sleep at around 1:40 am. The sky was partly cloudy and there was some frost at around 7 am, when I was tking out the trash. I saw that the humidity level was a 100% at around 8 am. The sky was mostly cloudy but, the clouds were thin at around 8:30 am. There were alot of high thin clouds in the sky when I woke up at around 12 pm. I noticed that the humidity level was a little high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph at around 12:30 pm. I don't know what time the fog left but, it seemed to be gone when I looked at around 1 pm, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with no wind gusts at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm at around 3 pm. The humidity level was low at around 3:30 pm, the sky was partly cloudy. I saw some ten mph wind speeds at around 3:30 pm The wind speeds were around 10 mph, the sky was mostly clear, and the humidity level was a little high at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were calm at around 6:30 pm. I saw that the humidity level was high, the sky was clear, and it looked like there was some light fog at around 7:30 pm. The humidity was a 100% and there was some dense fog when I checked at 4 mins to 12 am. The sky stayed clear after  7:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 6:30 pm. I don't know if anybody got any rain but, the map says that both the Cypress Creek @ Inverness Forest and San Jacinto River @ Banana Bend Street area got .04 inches of rain. The day was a little cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment