Sunday, December 4, 2011

This is a picture of the fog that was in Houston 
We had a on going train of showers throughout the day

The day was cool with a low of 55 degrees and a high of 72 degrees. The rain started at around 11:30 am. The rain was on and off until the end of the day, the rain was light to moderate, most of it was light, there was no wind, or thunder and lightning with the showers. There was some fog during the afternoon, evening, and night, I think. I know there was some fog during the afternoon. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I went to sleep at around 3:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I woke up at around 8 am, then they were around 10 mph when I woke up again at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph through the early afternoon. The wind speeds were down to around 5 mph late in the afternoon, they stayed around 5 mph through the evening and night. The humidity levels were high from the begining to the end of the day. I think every area of Houston got some rain. The area that got the most rain was the East Fork San Jacinto @ FM 1485 area which got 1.28 inches of rain. My area got .32 inches of rain. The day was wet and dreary.

No comments:

Post a Comment