Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nice and Cool!

           That was the wide thin cloud. It kind of looks like i'm at the beach, I wish.
That was the wide thin cloud, it turned into a long thin cloud or, maybe it was a long thin cloud from the beginning.

Today was cool with a low of 40 degrees and a high of 66 degrees. The humidity level was a 100%, the wind speeds were calm, the sky was clear, and there was some dense fog when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 and the fog was gone when I checked at around 10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with no wind gusts when I checked at around 2 pm. I saw that the humidity level was was low at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 4 pm. The sky was fair at around 5 pm, there was a wide cloud off to the east that turn into a long thin cloud. The humidity level was a little high at around 6 pm, the sky was clear. I noticed that it was foggy at around 6:30 pm. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were calm at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm and the humidity levels stayed high after 7:30 pm. The fog was either gone or really light from around 9:30 pm to 12 am, I couldn't tell but, I think the fog was just really light. The sky stayed clear after 6 pm. Apparently ther was some rain again or, so the map says. Maybe the water cam from a sprinkler or something, i'm not sure but, I don't think it rained anywhere. The day was nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment