Friday, December 9, 2011

Small Little Clouds!

                          These are the small little clouds that I was talking about.

Today was cool with a low of 29 degrees and a high of 58 degrees. A bunch of high small little clouds started to move in at around 3:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy by around 4:30 am. The sky stayed mostly cloudy until around 2 pm, where the sky became partly cloudy. The sky stayed partly cloudy until around 5 pm. the sky was mostly clear at around 5 pm. The sky was clear and it looked a little foggy at around 6 pm. The sky stayed clear until around 11 pm, where I noticed that the sky was cloudy. I think the fog left around 7 pm. There were 4 areas that got some rain, they all got .04 inches. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I went to sleep at around 5:20 AM. the wind speeds were up to around 15 mph when I woke up at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 10 and 15 mph during the afternoon. The wind speeds were around 10 mph during the evening and 5 mph during the night, so they seemed. The humidity levels were high when I went to sleep at around 5:20 am, they were low when I checked at around 10:40 am. The humidity levels were a little high by around 2 pm, they stayed a little high until around 11 pm, where I saw that they were high. The day started out cold but, was a little warmer than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment