Friday, December 16, 2011

Cool and Foggy!


          There was a train of showers or maybe thunderstorms on the east side.

Today was cool with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 64 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I went to sleep at around 3:10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, and it looked like it was still foggy when I woke up at around 11 am. I saw that the wind speeds were around 15 mph at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were down to around 10 mph at around 5:20 pm when I looked out the window. I saw some gusts around 20 mph at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were down to around 5 mph at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds continued to be around 5 mph after 9:30 pm. The sky was cloudy from the begining to the end of the day. There was fog during the early morning, evening, and night, it looked like there was some light fog during the rest of the morning and afternoon but, I'm not sure if it just looked that way because of the clouds. The humidity levels were high from the begining to the end of the day. There was some rain, mostly on the east side of Houston. Both the Chigger Creek @ Windsong Lane and Cowart Creek @ Baker Road areas got the highest amount of rain, they both got .52 inches.  I think there was a quick shower at around 2:25 am, it didn't last long, the rain was light. There also might have been some 15 mph wind gusts before the showers but, I wasn't sure. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment