Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Feb. 1 17

Sedona, Arizona, sometime during the mid, or maybe early morning.
Sedona, Arizona, sometime during the late, or mid-morning.

Near Sedona, Arizona, during the late morning.


On the way back to New Mexico, on I-17, I think, during the late morning.
Some freeway, maybe I-40, during the early afternoon.





A rest area in Arizona, along I-40, I think, i'm pretty sure, during the early afternoon.

Near Joseph City Arizona, during the early afternoon.



Along I-40, near Indian City, Arizona, during the early afternoon.

On I-40, I think, in Arizona, near New Mexico, during the early afternoon.

Somewhere in Arizona, or maybe New Mexico, near I-40, maybe, during the early afternoon.

In Gallup, on Route 66, i'm pretty sure, during the early evening, or maybe late afternoon.





On I-40, i'm pretty sure, on the way to Roswell, New Mexico, during the lat evening.

Near Albuquerque, New Mexico, on I-40, i'm pretty sure, during the early night.


Notes: It was very cold with clear skies in Sedona, Arizona, during the early and mid-morning. The temps were in the 30's. It was cool, almost warm at times with temps in the 40's, 50's, and maybe low 60's, on the way from Sedona, Arizona to Gallup, New Mexico, during the late morning and afternoon. It was cool, becoming cold with partly clouds skies, as we left Gallup, New Mexico, during the during the evening. The temps were in the 40's and 50's. It was cold on the way to Roswell, New Mexico, during the early night. The temps were in the 40's and maybe 30's. It felt very cold and the skies were clear with maybe some fair clouds, when we arrived at Roswell, New Mexico during the late, or maybe early night. The temps were in the 30's. There were no advisories, watches, or warnings issued for any of the cities, or states that we traveled through, during anytime of the day, that I know of. There was a 0 to maybe 10 percent chance for rain in the cities and states that we traveled through during the day.


Summary:  The day was dry and sunny. I didn't hear about, see, or feel any rain drops in any of the cities, or states that we traveled through, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar of any of the cities, or states that we traveled through, during anytime of the day.


Thoughts: It was a lot colder than I thought it would be when we arrived at out hotel in Roswell, New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment