Monday, February 20, 2017

Feb. 2 17

Mid, or maybe early morning, Roswell, New Mexico.
Mid-morning Roswell, New Mexico.
Somewhere on highway 285, in New Mexico, on the way to Texas, during the mid-morning.


Somewhere on highway 285, in New Mexico, on the way to Texas, during the late, or maybe mid-morning.
Near Carlsbad State Park, New Mexico, i'm pretty sure, during the late morning.
On highway 285, somewhere near, or maybe in Texas, during the early afternoon, or maybe late morning.
Somewhere on I-10, near Fort Stockton, TX, i'm pretty sure, during the early afternoon.

Somewhere on I-10 headed towards San Antonio, TX, during the early afternoon.



Somewhere on I-10, headed towards San Antonio, TX, during the mid-afternoon.







At a rest area, somewhere along I-10, during the mid-afternoon.

Mile marker 382 along I-10, during the mid-afternoon.

Exit 420, along I-10, during the late afternoon.







I-10, heading towards San Antonio, TX, during the early evening.

I-10, near San Antonio, TX, during the early evening.

I-10, near, or maybe in Houston, TX, during the early night.


Summary: Freezing temps in Roswell, New Mexico, during the early and mid-morning. The temps were in the 20's to 30's. It felt cold in southeastern New Mexico, during the late morning. The temps were in the 30's and 40's. It cool, almost cold in Southwestern New Mexico and west Texas, during the early afternoon. The temps were in the 40's to 50's with maybe some low 60's. It felt cool, almost cold, and breezy, near, or maybe in central Texas, during the mid and late afternoon. The temps were in the 40's and 50's. It still felt cool, almost cold when we were in San Antonio, TX, during the evening. The temps were in the 50's with maybe some temps getting into the 40's. It felt cold and the winds were breezy, on the way from San Antonio, TX to Houston, TX, during the early night. The temps were in the 50's. It felt cool and the wind speeds were calm when we arrived in Houston, TX, during the late night. The temps were in the low 60's.


Thoughts: It was a fun trip. I had hoped to see some snow, which I did see a lot of, but I was hoping I could see some falling snow too. But that's ok. It would have probably made the trip worse, not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment