Saturday, February 4, 2017

Jan. 30 17


The Hilton hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the mid-morning.


Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the mid-morning.
Just outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the mid-morning, near the late morning, headed towards Albuquerque, New Mexico.


Santa Fe National Forest during the late morning.
Siler road in Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the late morning.


On the way to Albuquerque, New Mexico, during the early afternoon. On I-25, I think.
 
Albuquerque, New Mexico, during the early afternoon.

Near Laguna, New Mexico, during the early afternoon.
Near Gallup, New Mexico, during the early afternoon, near the mid-afternoon.

Near Gallup, New Mexico, on the way to Red Rock Park, New Mexico, during the early afternoon, near the mid-afternoon.




Red Rock Park, New Mexico during the mid-afternoon.
Route 66, near Gallup, New Mexico, during the early evening.

Route 66, near Gallup, New Mexico, during the late evening.

Somewhere in New Mexico. On I-40, I think. On the way to Flagstaff, Arizona, during the late evening.
Probably somewhere in Arizona, on I-40, during the early night.
Somewhere near, or maybe in Flagstaff, Arizona, during the late night.
At a Best Western in Flagstaff, Arizona, during the late night.


Notes: Freezing with clear skies in Santa Fe, New Mexico, during the early morning. Temps in the high 20's. It felt cold on the way from Santa Fe into Albuquerque, New Mexico, during the mid and late morning. The temps were in the 30's and 40's. It felt cool, almost warm in Albuquerque, Red Rcok Park, and Gallup, New Mexico, during the afternoon. The temps were probably in the 50's to low 60's. It felt cold on the way from Gallup, New Mexico to Arizona, during the evening. It felt cold, maybe very cold, or maybe freezing in Arizona, during the night. There were no warnings, watches, or advisories issued for any of the cities, or states that I traveled through, that I know of, during any time of the day. There was a 0 to 10 percent chance for rain in the cities and states that I traveled through, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night.


Summary: The day started off cold, sunny, and dry and ended that way as well. I don't remember seeing any rain on the radar in any of the cities and states that I traveled through, during anytime of the day. I didn't feel, see, or hear about any rain drops in any of the cities, or states that I traveled through, during anytime of the day.


Thoughts: I got to build a snowman and walk through snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment