Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mar. 16 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
West Houston, TX, during the early morning.
West Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.
West Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was mostly cloudy, dry, and mostly warm. It felt cool during the early morning and late evening and night. It felt warm during the rest of the day. No rain that I know of. I did see some light showers on the radar, near Huntsville, TX during the late morning, or afternoon. I didn't see any showers in, or near the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or feel any rain drops. There were no watches, warnings, advisories, or weather statements issued for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. The wind speeds were calm with moderate to moderately strong gusts and some really strong 20 to maybe 25 mph gusts. The low temps were in the 50's, I think, or maybe 60's with highs in the 70's, I don't think any 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It didn't rain, but it had looked like it was going to all day, especially during the late morning and afternoon. The temps were a lot warmer, so that was good. I am hoping to see some more rain and exciting thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment