Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mar. 18 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-morning.
Near Woodlands, or maybe in Woodlands, TX, during the mid-morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
Cypress, TX, during the late afternoon.
Spring, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late night.


Summary: The day was mostly cloudy, warm, and mostly dry. There were some isolated light to moderate showers and maybe an isolated thunder shower, or storm in and around the Houston, TX area (mostly west Houston, TX) during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I saw some light to sprinkles when I was riding my bike at George Bush Park and then when I left, during the late morning. I didn't see anymore rain after that. The wind speeds were calm with moderate to moderately strong gusts with maybe some really strong 20 mph gusts, during the late morning, afternoon, and maybe evening. The lows were in the 60's, I think, and the highs were in the 80's, for the Houston, TX area. There was a dense fog advisory for the whole Houston, TX area, during the early and mid-morning. I didn't hear about, or see any other watches, warnings, advisories, or weather statements being issued for the Houston, TX, area. The showers barely even made the ground wet, if at all.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, Woodlands, TX, and Spring, TX.


Thoughts: I really enjoyed the dense fog during the mid-morning. It was really warm. I thought about taking a swim, but wasn't sure. The pool water felt really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment