Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mar. 28 17


Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.

Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was warm, sunny, and windy. Some rain. I didn't see any rain on the radar. I felt and saw a light sprinkle near my house in northwest Houston, TX, at Sprouts, during the late evening. I didn't feel, see, or hear about any other rain drops falling anywhere in, or near the Houston, TX area, during any other time of the day. The wind speeds were calm with moderate to moderately strong gusts during the morning and early and mid-afternoon. The wind speeds were calm with moderate to moderately strong gusts with some really strong gusts around 20 to maybe 30 mph, during the late afternoon, evening, and early night. There were no watches, warnings, advisories, or weather statements issued for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. The low temps were in the 60's, or maybe 70's, or the combination of both with highs in the 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I experienced a lot more gusty winds than I anticipated. I am wondering how strong Wednesday's thunderstorms are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment