Saturday, December 2, 2017

Dec. 1 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.


Summary: The day was sunny, warm, and dry. There didn't look to be any rain in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Flat, wavy, and thin alto stratus clouds, looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. I think the sky looked to be clear, or became clear, sometime during the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt very cool, almost cold, during the early morning. It felt a little cool, becoming warm, during the mid-morning. It felt warm, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. It started to feel cool, during the early night. It started to feel very cool, during the late night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 50's with maybe some high 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 70's with maybe some high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage caused by the weather, in any of the Houston, TX areas, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm type clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage caused by the weather. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: So I now have the heater turned on during the night and early morning, when I am asleep, and then I turn the a/c on when I wake up, for the rest of the day. This will be my pattern until the temperatures get either warmer, or cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment