Sunday, December 24, 2017

Dec. 23 17

Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.


Summary: The day was cool, sunny, and dry. Maybe some rain for some locations in the Houston, TX area. I saw some isolated light showers on the Houston, TX radar, when I looked at it, during the early and mid-afternoon. Wavy alto stratus with some stratus clouds looked to be scattered to widely scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and maybe some moderately strong gusts. It felt very cold, during the early and mid-morning and night. It felt very cool, during the late morning and evening. It felt cool, during the afternoon. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: Maybe some rain for some locations in the Houston, TX area. I saw some isolated light showers on the Houston, TX radar, when I looked at it, during the early and mid-afternoon. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or storm damage caused by the weather in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: There looked to be some possible precip producing clouds, in my neighborhood, in northwest Houston, TX, where I was, during the morning, afternoon, and maybe evening. I didn't see any wet roads, puddles, or wet ground. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any flashes of lightning, or hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The sky looked nice in the Houston, TX area, after the cloudy day that the Houston, TX area had the day before.

2 comments: