Friday, December 1, 2017

Nov. 30 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.


Summary: The day was sunny, dry, and cool. There didn't look to be any rain anywhere in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. The sky looked to be clear with maybe some cirro and alto stratus clouds, during the early morning. Alto and cirro stratus clouds, looked to be scattered across the sky, during the mid and late morning, afternoon, and evening, I think. I think the sky looked to be clear, during the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt very cool, during the early morning. It felt cool, during the mid-morning. It started to feel warm, during the late morning. It felt warm, during the afternoon. It started to feel a little cool, during the evening. It started to feel cool, during the early night. It started to feel very cool, almost cold, during the late night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 50's with maybe some high 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid 70's with maybe some high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain anywhere in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm type clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX


Thoughts: I was surprised by the cool weather. I wasn't expecting it. I had to turn the heater on in my garage apartment, during the late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment