Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Dec. 25 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.


Summary: The day was cool, mostly cloudy, and dry. No rain for any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. There may have been some isolated light showers in some of the Houston, TX locations. I saw some isolated light showers just to the north and south of the Houston, TX area, on the radar, during afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't feel, see, or hear any drops of precip, at my house, where I was, during the day. Wavy and thick alto stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning. Thick, white with maybe some grey, stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, from sometime during the mid, or maybe early afternoon and continued to cover most of the sky, through the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some occasional moderately strong gusts. It felt cold, during the early morning. It felt very cool, during the mid-morning, late evening and night. It felt cool, during the late morning, afternoon, and early evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain for any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. There may have been some isolated light showers in some of the Houston, TX locations. I saw some isolated light showers just to the north and south of the Houston, TX area, on the radar, during afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't feel, see, or hear any drops of precip, at my house, where I was, during the day. I saw some precip producing type clouds, during the afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused the weather. I didn't see any flashes of lightning, or hear any rumbles of thunder. I didn't see any wet roads, puddles, or wet ground, caused by the weather.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It felt a little warmer than it did the day before. It was a cool Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment