Sunday, December 10, 2017

Dec. 9 17

Picture of left over snow, now turned into ice, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Richmond Ave, southwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.


Summary: The day was sunny, cool, and dry. There didn't look to be any precip anywhere in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, during anytime of the day. The sky looked to be clear with maybe some alto stratus clouds, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt freezing, during the early morning. It felt very cold, during the mid-morning and late night. It felt cold, during the late morning. It started to feel cool, during the early afternoon. It felt cool, during the mid and late afternoon, and early evening. It started to feel very cool, during the late evening. It felt very cool, becoming cold, during the early night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 30's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 60's with maybe some high 60's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any precip anywhere in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, hear, or feel any drops of precip, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip, or thunderstorm type clouds. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather. I didn't see any lightning, or hear any rumbles of thunder. There were still a few puddles, wet ground, and water on the ground from the week's previous precip. I even saw some melting/ now ice left over from yesterday's snow storm, on a chair, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning. The first picture above is of the melting snow/ now ice that I found on a chair, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.


Locations: Northwest, west, and southwest Houston, TX


Thoughts: A nice and cool sunny day, after a week of clouds, cold, rain, and snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment