Monday, December 11, 2017

Dec. 10 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Near Webster, TX, during the late morning.
Near downtown Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.


Summary: Then day was cool, sunny, and dry. There didn't look to be any precip in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was, during anytime of the day. Flat, thick, and wavy alto stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with some gentle to moderate gusts and some possible moderately strong gusts, where I was, during the day. It felt very cold, during the early morning and late  night. It felt cold, during the mid-morning and early night. It felt warm with a very cool breeze, during the late morning, afternoon, and early evening. It started to feel cold, during the late evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the high 30's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 60's with maybe some high 60's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any precip in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage from the weather, at any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any precip producing, or thunderstorm type clouds. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather. I didn't see any wet roads, puddles, or wet ground. I didn't see any lightning, or hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest, west, and maybe southwest Houston, TX, and Webster, TX.


Thoughts: It is starting to feel warm again in the Houston, TX area. We will see how long that last.

No comments:

Post a Comment