Monday, December 4, 2017

Dec. 3 17

Houston, TX radar, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Houston, TX radar, during the early night.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late night.

Houston, TX radar, during the late night.


Summary: The day was warm, wet, and cloudy. Numerous moderate to to moderately heavy and heavy, with some really heavy showers and thunderstorms passed through the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I started to see the first moderately heavy shower, during the late morning, at my house in northwest Houston, TX. More moderate to moderately heavy and heavy showers with maybe some really heavy showers passed over my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon. The moderate to moderately heavy to heavy and maybe sometimes really heavy showers turned into thunderstorms, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon and continued on and off, through the late afternoon, evening, and night.  Low, grey to dark grey stratus clouds looked to cover the whole sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with moderate to moderately strong gusts with some really strong 20 to 30+ mph gusts in between showers and thunderstorms. It felt warm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There were a few Special Weather Statements and Flood Advisories issued for certain locations in the Houston, TX area with the showers and thunderstorms that passed through the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The low temperatures looked to be in the mid 60's with maybe some low 60's and the high temperatures looked to be in the high 60's with maybe some low 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: Numerous moderate to to moderately heavy and heavy, with some really heavy showers and thunderstorms passed through the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There were a few Special Weather Statements and Flood Advisories issued for certain locations in the Houston, TX area with the showers and thunderstorms that passed through the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of damage caused by the weather in any of  the locations in the Houston, TX area, but there might have been some.


My Storm Summary:  Multiple showers and thunderstorms passed over my house in northwest Houston, TX, where I was all day. I started to see the first moderately heavy shower, during the late morning, at my house in northwest Houston, TX. More moderate to moderately heavy and heavy showers with maybe some really heavy showers passed over my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon. The moderate to moderately heavy to heavy and maybe sometimes really heavy showers turned into thunderstorms, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon and continued on and off, through the late afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, at my house, during anytime of the day. I did see some wet roads, puddles, wet ground, and maybe some flashes of lightning. I did hear some occasional low rumbles of thunder, at my house in northwest Houston, TX, from around the mid-afternoon, through the late night.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Well I got to see lots of rain today. I guess I won't need to water the plants at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment