Monday, September 14, 2020

Sep. 13 20

 Mid to high with maybe some low stratus, white stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the morning. Mid to high, and low, white to grey stratus clouds started to cover most of the sky, where I was in Missouri City, Katy, and northwest Houston, TX, sometime during the afternoon. Low, maybe mid white and grey stratus clouds looked to have started to cover the whole sky sometime during the early night and stayed covering the whole sky, through the late night, at my house in northwest Houston, TX. A steady moderate rain was falling at my house in northwest Houston, TX, when I walked outside into my houses backyard, sometime during 9 PM. I did not hear or see anymore rain after that. There looked to be isolated showers and thunderstorms scattered across the Houston, TX area, that I could see from the clouds, during the mid to late afternoon, and evening. The day was hot. The wind speeds were calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment