Friday, September 4, 2020

Sep. 3 20

Thick stratus clouds looked to cover the sky during the early and mid-morning. Mid to high stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky during the late morning through the evening. High stratus clouds started to cover the whole sky sometime during the night. The day was very warm, almost hot. There was a 30 to 40 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area.  It had looked like it was going to rain on my way to and from my oral surgeon's office for a check-up in the Memorial City area from my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning and early afternoon. The clouds looked watery but no rain or raindrops ever fell. I did not see any rain at my house in northwest Houston, TX either. I am not aware of any rain that fell in the Houston, TX area, during any time of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment