Sunday, November 12, 2017

Nov. 11 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.


Summary: The day was mostly warm, sunny, and dry. No rain anywhere in the Houston, TX area,  during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Stratus clouds looked to cover the whole sky, during the early morning. The sky started to become clear of the stratus clouds, during the mid-morning. The sky looked to be clear, or maybe mostly clear of any clouds, during the late morning. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts with maybe some really strong 20 mph gusts, during the night. It felt cool, during the early morning and late night. It felt a little cool, during the mid-morning and early night. It started to feel warm, during the late morning. It felt warm, during the afternoon and evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 60's with maybe some high 50's and the high temperatures looked to be in the high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain anywhere in the Houston, TX area,  during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any of the areas in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It has begun to feel warm again. I am hoping this warm trend lasts for at least a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment