Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Nov. 14 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.


Summary: The day was sunny, mostly clear, and dry. No rain, for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the early and maybe mid-morning. The sky looked to have become mostly cleared of the alto stratus clouds, sometime during the early afternoon, or late morning, I think. The sky looked to be mostly clear, with just a few lingering alto stratus clouds, during the mid and late afternoon and evening. The sky looked to be clear, during the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some occasional moderately strong gusts. It felt cool, during the early morning and late night. It felt a little cool, during the mid-morning and early night. Ir felt warm, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the mid 60's with maybe some low 60's and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid to high 70's with maybe some low 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain, for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about flooding, or damage to any area in the Houston, TX area, during any time of the day, that I know of.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It is starting to feel cool, during the early morning and night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment