Saturday, November 25, 2017

Nov. 24 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.


Summary: The day was a little cool, sunny, and dry. There didn't look to be any rain in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I saw some dense ground fog, on my way to work in northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning. Wavy Cirro and alto stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt cold, during the early morning. It felt very cool, during the mid-morning. It started to feel a little cool, during the late morning. It felt warm, during the afternoon. It felt a little cool, during the evening. It felt cool, during the night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 70's with maybe some high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I saw some dense ground fog, on my way to work in northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I enjoyed the few hours of warmth and sunshine during the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment