Monday, November 20, 2017

Nov. 19 17

West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Westheimer going west, near the Galleria area, during the early evening.
Westheimer going west, near the Galleria area, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was cool, mostly cloudy, and dry. No rain for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Wavy alto stratus clouds with some possible cirro stratus clouds, looked to be widely scattered and sometimes covering most of the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts with some possible occasional really strong 20 mph gusts. It felt very cold, during the early morning. It felt very cool, during the mid-morning and evening. It felt cool, during the late morning and afternoon. It felt cold, during the night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid 60's with maybe a few high 60's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest, west, and southwest Houston, TX, and also Mid-Town, Montrose, Galleria area, and maybe Upper Kriby, Houston, TX. And maybe Bellaire, TX.


Thoughts: The day had normal weather for this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment