Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Nov. 7 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.


Summary: The day was very warm, mostly cloudy, and dry. No rain, that I know of for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, and evening. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts with some occasional really strong gusts, during the night. It felt warm, during the early and mid-morning, evening, and early night. It felt very warm, during the late morning and late afternoon. It felt very warm, almost hot, during the early and mid-afternoon. It felt warm, becoming cool with chilly wind gusts, during the late night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 60's and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid to high 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain, that I know of for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any area in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain producing, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It looks like it is going to feel cool, for the next few days, for people living in the Houston, TX area.

No comments:

Post a Comment