Sunday, November 5, 2017

Nov. 4 17


Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.


Summary: The day was warm, mostly sunny, and dry. No rain, but maybe some rain drops. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I think I may have felt some rain drops, sometime during the morning, or afternoon, in northwest Houston, TX, but I am not sure. I did see some moderately dense ground fog, during the early morning in northwest Houston, TX, on my way to work. The sky looked to have become completely covered in stratus clouds, during the early morning, after sunrise. The sky looked to be completely covered in stratus clouds, during the mid-morning. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. I think the sky looked to be completely clear, during the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the morning, evening, and night. It felt very warm, almost hot, during the afternoon. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the high to maybe mid 70's and the high temperatures looked to be in the high 80's, for the Houston, TX area. 


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain, but maybe some rain drops. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damages.


My Storm Summary: I think I may have felt some rain drops, sometime during the morning, or afternoon, in northwest Houston, TX, but I am not sure. I did see some moderately dense ground fog, during the early morning in northwest Houston, TX, on my way to work. The thick stratus clouds, that I saw during the early and mid-morning, looked like they were maybe going to produce some rain, but they didn't. I didn't see any flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I enjoyed driving through the ground fog, early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment