Monday, November 13, 2017

Nov. 12 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest, or maybe north Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
In, or maybe near Katy, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
Katy, TX, during the late afternoon.
Katy, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was warm, mostly sunny, and dry. I saw some isolated light showers scattered across the Houston, TX area, on the radar, during the mid and late morning. I didn't see anymore rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area after that. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus with maybe some stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the morning. A deck of stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the early afternoon. The sky looked to be mostly clear with only a few alto stratus and maybe stratus clouds in the sky, during the mid and late afternoon. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the late evening and maybe early night, when I was leaving the Petsmart parking lot in Katy, TX. I think the sky looked to be clear, or becoming clear, when I arrived home in northwest Houston, TX, during the early night. I think the sky looked to be clear, during the early night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt a little cool, during the early morning, late evening, and night. It started to feel warm, during the mid-morning. It felt warm, during the late morning, early afternoon, and early evening. It felt warm, almost very warm, during the mid and late afternoon. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the mid to low 60's and the high temperatures looked to be in the high 70's with maybe a few 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I saw some isolated light showers scattered across the Houston, TX area, on the radar, during the mid and late morning. I didn't see anymore rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area after that. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage to any area in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. There looked to be some rain producing like clouds, during the early afternoon. I didn't see any flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX, Katy, TX, and maybe north Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Not much rain, or cool temperatures with the cool front that passed through the Houston, TX area, sometime during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment