Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Nov. 27 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.



Summary: The day was sunny, mostly clear, and dry. There didn't look to be any rain drops in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. The sky looked to be clear with a few wavy alto stratus clouds, from time to time, especially, during the early morning and I think early afternoon, or maybe late morning. The wind speeds looked to be gentle with moderate gusts and maybe some moderately strong gusts. It felt cool, during the early morning and late night. It started to feel warm, during the mid-morning. It felt warm, during the late morning and early evening. It felt warm, almost very warm, during the afternoon. It started to feel a little cool, during the late evening. It felt a little cool, during the early night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 50's with maybe some high 40's, I think, and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid to high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain drops in any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any location in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain, or storm type clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX


Thoughts: I am enjoying this warm and sunny weather while it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment