Sunday, November 26, 2017

Nov. 25 17

West Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.


Summary: The day was warm, sunny, and dry. There didn't look to be any rain in any location in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Stratus clouds looked to be scattered to widely scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt cool, during the early morning. It felt a little cool, during the mid-morning and night. It felt warm, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the low to mid 50's and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid to high 70's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There didn't look to be any rain in any location in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear any reports of flooding, or damage to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain, or storm producing type clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I am really enjoying the warm and sunny weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment