Saturday, October 24, 2020

Oct. 23 20

 Summary: The day started out mostly clear or maybe mostly cloudy, during the early morning, at my house in Copperfield. I drove through some moderately dense fog in the Cypress area, on my way to Spring to get my cars oil changed, during the mid-morning. The sky was cloudy or maybe mostly cloudy, when I arrived at the dealership in Spring and it had looked like a shower may have just passed through, during the mid-morning.  The sky was mostly covered with white to grey low stratus clouds, on my way home from the dealership in Spring, during the late morning. Light to dark grey stratus clouds started to cover almost the whole sky, at my house in Copperfield, during the early afternoon. White to grey stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky and sometimes not much of the sky, during the rest of the day. The day started out warm and then became cool during the early afternoon and stayed cool through the night. The wind speeds were light wirh moderate gusts, especially after the cool front passed through. There were some strong gusts during the passing of the cool front, at my house in Copperfield, during the early afternoon. Light to moderate with some moderately heavy to maybe some heavy showers and thunderstorms were scattered across the Houston, TX area during the morning, afternoon, and maybe evening. I heard some low distant rumbles of thunder and some moderate rain fell with some strong 20 + mph wind gusts, at my house in copperfield, during 2 pm.

Thoughts: I had some pictures but they were having problems loading on to my chromebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment