Friday, January 13, 2012

Chilly!


Today was cold with a low of 30 degrees and a high of 54 degrees. There was a huge dotted cloud in the sky but, other than that the sky was clear, the humidity level was high, the wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am, the dotted cloud was almost gone at around 2:40 am. The sky was clear and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the light fog was gone when I woke up at around 8:30 am. The sky became partly cloudy at around 9 am. The humidity level was low at around 9:30 am. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 10:30 am. The sky was cloudy at around 12 pm. I noticed that the sky was mostly cloudy at around 2 pm. The sky was partly cloudy by around 2:30 pm. The sky was mostly clear, there was a couple of long thin clouds at around 3 pm. The sky was clear at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm, it was foggy, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 10 or 10:30 pm, I don't remember. The wind speeds were calm  when I checked at around 11 pm. The humidity levels stayed a little high after 7:30 pm. The sky stayed clear after 3:30 pm. It was still foggy when the day ended. The day was chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment