Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cool and Clear!


Today was cool with a low of 39 degrees and a high of 64 degrees. The was a light fog, the wind speeds were calm, the sky was clear, and the humidity level was a little high, when I went to bed at around 3 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the fog was gone at around 8 am, when I was taking out the trash. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was a little high, and there was a light fog, when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was partly cloudy, the humidity level was high, and the wind speeds were calm, when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky stayed partly cloudy, the humidity levels stayed high, and the wind speeds stayed calm after 10 pm, I think the sky might have been cloudy at around 11 pm but, I don't remember. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. The P138 @ Aldine Westfield Road was the only area that got a rainfall total, they got .04 inches of rain. I'm not sure how they got rain, I didn't see any rain on the radar. The day was cool and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment