Monday, January 23, 2012

Cloudy and Cool!


Today was cool with a low of 53 degrees and a high of 69 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 2 am. The visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 5 am. The humditiy level was low, the fog was gone, and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, when I checked at around 9 am, it was still cloudy but, the clouds were thin so, the sun was shinning through. The winds speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph at around 9:30 am, whlie I was eating breakfast. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy late in the afternoon and early evening.  The sky was cloudy late in the evening. The wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 7:30 pm, when I was at BK with my brother. The wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, the humidity level was a little high when we got home at around 7:40 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 8 pm. The visibility was back to around 10 miles at around 9 or, 10, I don't remember. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11 pm. The wind speeds were calm after 7:40 pm. The sky was cloudy during the late evening and night. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. The visibility stayed at 10 miles after 10 pm. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment