Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cool and Cloudy!

                                                     It was like this all day.

Today was cool with a low of 58 degrees and a high of 71 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was high, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles, when I went to sleep at around 3 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 7 am. The wind speeds were round 5 mph when I checked at around 7:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the ground looked a little wet when I woke up at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humdity level was a little high when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:30 pm. There seemed to be a light fog and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The humidity level was  high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked it 5 mins later. The humidity levels stayed high after 7:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph after 5 pm. The sky was cloudy from the beginning to the end of the day. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. There were some showers early in the morning that brought .04 inches to alot of areas. None of the areas got more than .04 inches of rain, the map measures the rainfall totals by .04 inch ingrements. I think my area got a shower because the ground was wet when I woke up, my area got 0 inches of rain or, less than .04 inches. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment